This unique, ground floor, one-bedroom villa has gorgeous views of Glitter Bay’s lush property and inviting swimming pool. The Sunrise villa (unit #108) offers a comfortable open-plan living area with air-conditioning and ceiling fan adjacent to our fully-equipped kitchen with granite work surfaces.
The spacious sitting area leads out to a comfortably furnished, shaded, south-facing balcony for dining and relaxing. The bedroom has both air-conditioning and a ceiling fan for your comfort and plenty of closet and drawer space.
The washroom is just off the bedroom with a linen closet stocked with plenty of extra towels. Daily housekeeping services are provided six days a week, Monday to Saturday between 9am-1pm.
All Units Include:
- King bed with luxury linens
- Fully equipped kitchen for self-catering
- Private, furnished terrace with ceiling fan
- Stunning spa-like bathroom with full shower/bath, robes, hair dryer, and personal care items
- Personal Safe in room
- Cable TV & DVD in living room and bedrooms
- Air conditioning & ceiling fans
- Telephones with free local calls
- Free wireless internet access + hot spot at the beach bar
Sleeps 2 persons, maximum of 3 (fold away bed provided)
The following amenities await you on the property:
- A fabulous swimming pool with loungers and tables
- Children's wading pool and play area
- Complimentary beach & pool loungers, towels and umbrellas reserved and set up daily for your unit
- Daily Concierge assistance 8.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m.
- Complimentary flood lit tennis courts, racquet and ball rental available
- Air conditioned fitness room with cable TV and DVD player
- Free Parking area provided
- Elevators in each building block
- Communal BBQ can be reserved (evenings only)
- Our gatehouse provides 24-hour security.
- 24 hr Beach Security
- Table tennis table
- Foosball table
Staying here was a completely different experience than a crowded all inclusive resort. I would highly recommend Royal Glitter Bay to a couple looking for a romantic getaway or a family seeking an awesome Caribbean vacation. I hope to make it back to Barbados someday. K. Scott
The suites are of excellent standard, clean, bright and having all that you need for your stay. Plentiful toiletries and another nice touch was the welcome pack and fresh flower arrangement on arrival. There is internet connection and good sized televisions for those who feel the need to watch on holiday Guest, Manchester, UK
Great beach area! Lots of chairs and umbrellas available at all times. Jeff G
CHECK IN/CHECK OUT TIMES:
Check-In Time: 3.00pm
Check-Out Time: 12.00pm
Early Check-Ins and Late Departures can be requested but will only be confirmed on the same day based on availability and subject to Management approval.
NON SMOKING FACILITY:
All condo units have a strict No Smoking Policy, this includes all balconies. It is against the law in Barbados to smoke in any covered area and/or in any public area or where persons may congregate. Ocean Two strictly enforces the Government of Barbados‘ No Smoking Policy and we appreciate your cooperation in ensuring a comfortable and safe environment for all guests.
In order to ensure a safe, comfortable and allergy-free environment for all guests, we are unable to accept any pets in the condo units. We appreciate your understanding on this matter.
All cancellations must be received in writing and confirmed. Cancellation charges are as follows:
- Cancellations more than 60 days prior to the arrival date will be refunded the full rental amount.
- Cancellations made 60 - 30 days prior to the arrival date, 50% of the rental fee will be forfeited.
- Cancellations made less than 30 days prior to the arrival date, the full rental fee will be forfeited.
A 50% deposit is required to confirm your booking. The balance of the reservation is required 60 days prior to your arrival. If bookings are made after these deadlines, full payment must be made at the time of booking. Payments may be made by Visa or MasterCard or Visa. If payment is not received, management has the right to cancel your reservation and your deposit may be forfeited.
A security deposit of US$500 will be collected on arrival. This is to cover any outstanding bills, loss or damage to the rental property during the period of rental. The deposit will be refunded, less any charges, seven days after departure.